Product News: Import Events into Sortifyd
Families can now add events to Sortifyd from their existing calendars thanks to our new import feature.
This feature gives you the ability to thoughtfully organize your family’s schedule by adding events from your various existing calendars into Sortifyd. Instead of having to share your entire calendar with your family (or have multiple calendars shared with you), this important feature allows you to import and share only the events you choose. Also, whether one person in your family uses an Android device, and another uses an iPhone, you now have a way to keep everyone in sync by importing the relevant events into your Sortifyd shared family calendar.
Besides keeping your family in sync, another benefit to adding events to your Sortifyd account is the ability to use the additional features built into the Sortifyd calendar. Some of these features include the ability to add attachments to events, such as your child’s football schedule or dance recital program, or the ability to categorize your events for a quick visual search.
How to import events from other calendars into Sortifyd
- Tap Calendar on the bottom bar of the Home Screen.
- Tap the import calendar icon on the top right of this screen.
- Select the calendar(s) you wish to import event(s) from.
- Select the date range for which you want to import events.
- Select the specific events you wish to import, or, Select All.
- Tap Import on the top right to import these events to your Sortifyd account.
- Edit or Add event details once imported (ex. attendees, category, attachments, reminders, etc.)
- With this feature, you can import events from the Google calendar and the iPhone Calendar app. Events from other calendars can be imported to Sortifyd once you sync them with your Google Calendar or your iPhone Calendar app.
- If an event you imported from your other calendar is updated in that calendar (Google Calendar or iPhone Calendar app), the event will not automatically update within Sortifyd. You will need to import the event again or manually update the event within Sortifyd.
- To ensure that you have access to this new calendar import feature, make sure your app is up-to-date. If you are unable to access the feature as described above in your currently installed version of Sortifyd, search for Sortifyd in the App Store or Google Play and select “update” on our app information page to install the latest version of the app.
On April 28, 2021, the NineBx app was rebranded as Sortifyd. This blog post was created before the rebranding and may contain screenshots and/or content that refer to our previous branding.
Comments are closed.