Product News: Introducing Widgets for Sortifyd
We are excited to make it even easier for you to be sortifyd. Along with ongoing improvements to the app, our latest update to Sortifyd for iOS includes a highly-awaited feature – Widgets!
With these widgets, you will be able to quickly access key Sortifyd features, right from the home screen on your phone. You will be able to view a snippet of your upcoming events and tasks for the day, quickly add events, to-dos, and photos, or search your Sortifyd account by keyword.
How to add a Sortifyd widget
To add a widget for Sortifyd on your iPhone, make sure you have the most up-to-date version of the app by visiting the App Store. You may need to update the app manually unless your app has already been automatically updated. After Sortifyd has been updated, do the following:
- On your iPhone home screen, touch and hold an empty area until all the app icons start to jiggle.
- Tap the Add button on the upper-left corner of your screen.
- Search for Sortifyd in the screen that comes up.
- Choose from one of the three Sortifyd widgets that you see in the carousel and then tap Add Widget.
- While the app icons are still jiggling, you can drag and place the widget anywhere on your iPhone home screen.
- Tap Done on the upper-right corner of your screen.
- For your security, other than the view of your upcoming events and tasks for the day, any access to your Sortifyd account through the widget will require Face/Touch ID to unlock the app (if you have enabled that feature in the app).
- Our development team is hard at work and we plan to make widgets available for our Android users in the next few months.
Comments are closed.